2014 French government scholarship campaign - DOKTORÁT POD DVOJÍM VEDENÍM
4.12.2013 2014 French government scholarship campaign
The French Embassy in Czech Republic is launching the 2014 French government scholarship campaign.
The grants, intended for Czech citizens, support different scientific fields:
- Life and Earth Sciences
- Exact Sciences and Engineering
- Economical and Legal Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
There are two programs:
- students possessing an Ing. or Mgr. degree can apply for co-supervised PhD scholarships (as three 5-month stays in France during the 3-year PhD program)
More information: http://www.ifp.cz/BGF-2014-Doctorat-en-co-tutelle?lang=cs (in Czech, also available in French)
- PhD students, post-docs and early carrier researchers can apply for a 1 to 3 month research fellowship
More information: http://www.ifp.cz/BGF-2014-Stage?lang=cs (in Czech, also available in French)
Please be aware of the Copernic program, aimed at French-speaking students possessing a Mgr. degree in Law or Economy, or an Ing. degree in Economy or in a technical field. These students must be less than 30 years old and have never been granted a French government fellowship.
This program would permit them to follow a specific 1-year management program (6 month classes + 6 month internship)
More information: http://www.ifp.cz/Programme-Copernic-2014?lang=cs (in Czech, also available in French)
The application deadline for all these grants is 14th March 2014 at 17:00.